Type Here to Get Search Results !

Alina Lozano said yes to Jim Velasquez after requesting marriage during a live program

"Since I was one year old, my mom called me 'Pedro, the scaly' and, from that moment, I knew that you were the woman of my life," said actor Jim Velásquez, at the time of proposing to Alina Lozano, 30 years older than him.

Alina Lozano said yes to Jim Velasquez after requesting marriage during a live program

This Sunday, May 28, 2023, Jim Velásquez surprised actress Alina Lozano by proposing to her during a live television program. The actor posted a video on social media of him showing what happened.

"I propose to Alina live on television", was the message with which Jim Velásquez accompanied the video that he uploaded on his Instagram account, where he accumulates more than 147,000 followers.

At the beginning of the recording, Jim Velásquez and the actress Alina Lozano, who played one of the most iconic characters in the Caracol Televisión series 'Pedro, the Scaled', appear sitting on a sofa and then the actor puts his hand in his pocket left of his jacket to surprise his partner.

“And I do want to take advantage of this moment to…”, Jim Velásquez began to say as he stood up and asked Alina Lozano to do the same, who interrupted him, apparently embarrassed and between nervous laughs, stating “Love, please don't do this to me”.

However, the young actor did not pay attention to the 54-year-old actress's comment and continued with her plan.

"Alina, since I was one year old, my mom called me 'Pedro, the scaly one' and, from that moment, I knew that you were the woman of my life," Jim said as he grabbed Alina's hands.

And, immediately, he added: "Then I already verified it and I want you to accompany me for the rest of my days."

"I've been carrying this ring for about half a year and I want to take advantage of this moment that we are on the air to ask you to marry me, what do you say?" said the artist, who got on his knees while taking a box that He had in his pocket and took out the ring to put it on his beloved, who then bent down and gave him a peck.

All this happened amid applause and then someone is heard saying that they saw a "four-carat" ring. After seeing the ring on one of the fingers of her left hand for a few seconds, Alina Lozano responded through tears.

"Well, well... the truth is the first time someone has proposed to me," the actress from "Pedro, the Scaly" initially stated.

But the expectation continued because she had not yet responded to the proposal of her lover. "Why are you doing this to me, Jim?" She asked seconds later to finally affirm "Of course, love."

Finally, both merged into a big hug, which those present accompanied by a big applause.

Jim Velásquez and Alina Lozano, who is 30 years older than the actor, are a couple that shows that the age difference is not an obstacle to love.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.