Type Here to Get Search Results !

Emma Watson explains why she decided to retire from the cinema

Emma Watson has not been involved in any film project for a couple of years.

Emma Watson, one of the remembered protagonists of the Harry Potter film saga, left acting for a while and decided to dedicate herself to her family, more specifically to her boyfriend at the time Leo Robinson, with whom she had a relationship. A year and a half of relationship.

The famous actress wants to: "Take a few steps back, leaving the spotlight to spend time with her supposed fiancé Leo Robinson, with whom she has been dating for 18 months, Emma he's underground, settling down with Leo, resting. She maybe wants a family”. Finally, the relationship ended and the actress is now with Brandon Green.

Emma Watson explains why she decided to retire from the cinema

Now, more than two years after Watson's retirement was known, the actress gave an interview to the Financial Times, where she clarified the reasons that led her to move away from the cinema, also revealing that she will be back in a project that will be shot at the beginning from 2024:

"I wasn't very happy, to be honest. I think I felt a bit caged. What was really difficult for me was that I had to sell something that I didn't have much control over. Put me in front of a movie and any journalist could ask." how does this film match up with your point of view?' It was very difficult having to be the face and spokesperson for things that I was not involved in the process of. I was held accountable in a way and that started to get frustrating because I didn't have No voice, no vote. And I started to realize that I just wanted to put myself in front of things where if someone criticized me I could respond, that didn't make me hate myself, 'Yes, I failed it was my decision, I should have done better.

During eight films, Watson and the other members of the cast of the "Harry Potter" saga gave the world unforgettable moments and after its end in 2011, the actress decided to take new directions, hoping to leave the role that made him famous in the past.

It should be remembered that Emma Watson was born in Paris in 1990 and apart from her memorable performance in the "Harry Potter" franchise, from "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" (2001) to "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows73: Part 2 " (2011) has been part of prestigious films such as the 'live action' version of "Noah", "Beauty and the Beast", "Little Women".

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.