Type Here to Get Search Results !

Gabrielle Union revealed that she divides all expenses with her husband

Dude, so this is your roommate”, reproached a Gabrielle Union fan about the artist’s agreement with Dwyane Wade

Gabrielle Union knows that many Internet users were upset when they learned that she and her husband split the household bills in half – and, therefore, the actress is keen to demonstrate that she is not shaken by the controversy.

Gabrielle Union revealed that she divides all expenses with her husband

The 10 Things I Hate About You star hit back at the criticism with an Instagram post on Tuesday (16). In the video, she dances and lip-syncs to a song that goes, "Oh, I'm going to see my husband / I'm happy, I'm happy." Then, at the end of the clip, the artist ki**es her partner, NBA star Dwyane Wade.

"Love when he has the same energy as me. It's 50%/50% here," Gabrielle wrote in the caption.

The comments on the post were divided, with users of the social network once again bothered by the division of expenses at the actress's home. Some pointed out that the scheme is not fair because the athlete would have a much higher salary than the artist.

"But you're doing a split with a rich husband. I love you Gabby, but not this," chided one fan.

"Doing 50/50 doesn't seem fair. But to each his own," another person agreed, to which a third replied: "[Wade] also has kids out of that marriage, so how come they do 50/50?"

"Dude, so this is your roommate," added another.

Others came to Gabrielle's defense. "It's your wedding! Do what you want, honey," said an admirer.

"Do what works for your home," agreed one fan, before addressing critics: "This 50/50 debate will tear you all apart."

In January, Gabrielle Union stated on the 'Armchair Expert podcast that she felt entitled to cheat on her ex-husband, former football player Chris Howard, because she bankrolled everything in their house.

“I was paying the bills, and I felt like I was entitled,” she stated. “Just like my father did; whoever had the most money had the right to do whatever they wanted. That's what I thought at the time.”

The famous still said she regretted her first marriage, which was from 2001 to 2006: “I should never have passed the dating stage. We had nothing in common: morals, values or scruples”.

Gabrielle Union started dating Dwyane Wade in 2008 and married him in 2014. They share a four-year-old daughter, Kaavia.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.