Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sylvester Stallone tries to teach Al Pacino how to take a cell phone selfie

Sylvester Stallone and Al Pacino reunited for lunch and the 'Rocky' star took the opportunity to teach the 'Godfather' icon how to take a selfie.

The moment was captured on Sly's new reality show, 'The Stallone Family,' which focuses on the 76-year-old actor's private life with his wife, Jennifer Flavin, and their three daughters – Sophia, 26; Sistine, 24; and Scarlet, 20. According to the Magazine, in the first episode, the Rambo interpreter meets Pacino in an Italian restaurant, where the two also meet Frank Stallone (singer and Sly's younger brother) and Dolph Lundgren, famous for the role of Ivan Drago in 'Rocky 4'.

Sylvester Stallone tries to teach Al Pacino how to take a cell phone selfie

At first, the Michael Corleone of theaters is confused by the cameramen on site, and Sly explains to him that the lunch will be part of a program about him. "I don't know what I'm getting into," jokes Pacino.

Stallone then explains: "Al Pacino and I met in 1977. I wanted to do 'The Tavern from Hell' with him - but of course, he was busy, being the great actor that he is. However, we kept in touch the whole time, and I have the utmost respect for him."

The protagonist of the reality show also asks his friend – jokingly, of course – if he would be able to play an Italian gangster in the movies. "I don't think I can play this anymore. How do you do it again? Give me some lines," Pacino replied good-naturedly.

Next, Sly asks the Oscar winner if he's listened to his daughters' podcast, and is surprised when he gets a positive response. "You're more tech-savvy than I am. Did you really listen?" asks the 76-year-old actor.

"'Yes, I know. I can text,' replied the 83-year-old star. "But I still can't take a picture. My son keeps saying, 'Send me the stuff, Dad': I said, 'I'll ask Sly.'

"You're a liar," Stallone snapped, before teaching his friend how to take a selfie.

The episode of the reality show also shows a prank by Sistine with her father: the young woman took advantage of his birthday last year to give him a cake with a baby doll on top, implying that she would be pregnant. Furious, the actor told a cameraman on the show, "Let's turn the camera off for a second so I can tear this place apart. I'm going to turn Rambo completely, buddy."

In the end, Jennifer Flavin revealed that it was all a joke, and Sistine explained that she wanted to teach her father a lesson: "I did this because you have a hard time accepting the fact that we are getting older, we are maturing, we are approaching these years. You just need to try harder, or just not freak out every guy we bring home; especially the ones we care about."

Another reality show moment that drew attention in the trailer released last month shows Sly letting a dog climb into his lap during a meal and eat right off his plate. "Ew!" says Scarlet upon seeing the scene.

'The Stallone Family' promises to showcase more of the careers of Sylvester Stallone's daughters (like their podcast, 'Unwaxed', and Scarlet's dream of becoming an actress), and the dynamics between them and their parents at home. The show is now on air in the US and the UK.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.