Type Here to Get Search Results !

Johnny Depp's hidden refuge exposed after Amber Heard's Trial

Johnny Depp's refuge away from cameras was exposed after his controversial trial with Amber Heard

Johnny Depp has revealed the place where he has been living for the last few months after 2022 which was marked by the media trial that he held against Amber Heard. The actor now resides in a place where he can be himself, as he puts it, away from the cameras while considering himself a "pretty shy person."

Johnny Depp's hidden refuge exposed after Amber Heard's Trial

Johnny Depp has shared what his new life is like after a very turbulent 2022 in which the legal battle against Amber Heard monopolized all the spotlights. Meanwhile, the actor was lovingly related to what was his lawyer, but also with problems on the set of his latest film.

The 59-year-old interpreter has been seen on several occasions since last summer, although the truth is that he no longer lived in Hollywood. The reason is that he seems to have found peace, away from the noise of the media, in the English countryside.

As he told Somerset Life magazine, via People, Depp lives in the rural English county of Somerset, in a property that cost him about 15 million euros in 2014: "I love places with character. I have several houses in various places and they all mean something special to me. I don't just have them to say I have them, I have them to wear and because they're a little bit special."

As he assures, he loves this way of life, praising his neighbors: "The British are great and they will greet you as if you were a neighbor without exaggeration."

And it is that his figure has been one of the most sought after by the media and by fans for decades, of which he has said that "I don't care if people want an autograph or a brief chat, but not when I have a private moment with my family".

"I can go to stores without being surrounded by people who want selfies. I don't mind up to a point, but sometimes it gets too crowded," he said.

In addition, he considered himself "a rather shy person", being able to maintain that facet in his new home: "I can just be me, and that's good."

As published by the Daily Mail, the actor spends his free time buying antiques, traveling by helicopter above all. In addition to guitars, paintings, or furniture, the media has revealed that among his expenses are numerous "extravagant objects".

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.