Type Here to Get Search Results !

Scarlett Johansson admits her 'ego' prevents her from using social media

Scarlett Johansson reveals that she is unable to have social networks because of her "ego": "I am very fragile"

Scarlett Johansson has managed to become one of the most beloved actresses in the Marvel Universe thanks to playing the role of Natasha Romanoff. Now, the actress has opened up on the channel and has revealed the reason why she is unable to have social networks.

Scarlett Johansson admits her 'ego' prevents her from using social media

Scarlett Johansson is one of the most beloved actresses in the Marvel Universe thanks to playing the role of Black Widow for more than 10 years in the successful superhero franchise.

And it is that the first time we saw the interpreter giving life to the mythical character was in 'Iron Man 2' and her last time when she starred in her own film, 'Black Widow', released in theaters in 2021.

From the get-go, the 38-year-old actress was beloved by fans. However, despite becoming the star of the moment, she did not get rid of receiving a lot of criticism through networks, sometimes very harmful and even s--ist.

So much so, that today Johansson does not have any open social network and is very reluctant in this new era in which many share each and every one of her day-to-day details. This is how she explained it herself in a recent interview for the podcast 'The Skinny Confidential of Her Him & Her'.

"Honestly, I am too fragile a person to have social networks," the actress began by confessing. "My ego is too fragile, I can't deal with it. My brain is too fragile, I'm like a delicate flower. I have a lot of anxiety," she admits.

After assuring that the networks are not her thing, the star recalled that the only time she decided to open "Instagram for three days" she felt "really trapped".

"I spent like 20 minutes looking at the Instagram of someone who worked for a friend of mine. now I know you have a pitbull and two daughters and you live in Burbank," he explained before adding: "I wasted 17 minutes of my life looking at his profile ".

"Now I feel like I should move to California, get that specific dog, and change my life in all these ways. I felt so bad like I was losing my life to that random person," the actress admitted.

However, Johansson has assured that she occasionally interacts with people through the account of her own skincare brand co-founded with Kate Foster, 'The Outset'.

However, it seems that the interpreter does not usually spend much time on her brand's networks, either by answering messages or publishing promotional photos because, as she has explained: "Despite having fun, I feel that my time is completely consumed."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.