Type Here to Get Search Results !

Twelve phrases from Marlon Brando, reveal a lot about him

Marlon Brando through his phrases

Some maintain that we are what we do and that we will be known by our actions. Others say that we are what we eat, and drink, of course. There are also those convinced that the face is the mirror of the soul. Graphologists think they know everything about others by examining their handwriting. And many people think that you can tell a person's personality by the phrases he uses, by what he says. Let's try it with some of the resounding sentences of Marlon Brando on the day of the 95th anniversary of his birth on April 3, 1924.

Twelve phrases from Marlon Brando, reveal a lot about him

"If they had loved and cared for me differently, I would have been a different person. I spent most of my life in fear of being rejected and I ended up rejecting most of those who offered me love because I was unable to trust them ".

"There is a fact of my life that has always been surprising to me: I was born only sixty-two years after in the United States a human being could buy another human being."

“The happiest moments of my life have been those I spent in Tahiti. If I ever came close to finding true peace, it was on my island, among the Tahitians."

"Never let the public see what will come next and find a way to do it that has never been used before."

"The Kowalski from A Streetcar Named Desire had a beast inside of him."

"Film critics are baffled when, in some roles, I mumble my lines. I do it because sometimes people talk like that in real life."

“Of all the acting directors I met, Kazan was by far the best.”

"Frank (Sinatra) is the type that when they get to heaven they get mad at God for leaving them bald."

"I was in Paris for a while, learning a little French and having fun. I did all kinds of things, I slept with a lot of women, I lost track of time, and slept until two every day. I did everything imaginable."

"I have often thought that if I had not been an actor, I would have become a con man and ended up in jail. Or maybe I would have gone crazy."

"Last Tango in Paris demanded an emotional battle with myself. When it was over, I decided that I would never emotionally destroy myself again to act in a movie."

"I'm going to have a special microphone in my coffin so that when I wake up in there, two meters underground, I say 'do it another way.'

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.