Type Here to Get Search Results !

Megan Fox told what it is like to live with the strange disorder

The actress described her struggle with body dysmorphia as "an endless journey" to learn to "love herself".

Megan Fox told what it is like to live with the strange disorder

For many years, Megan Fox was the most coveted actress in Hollywood. After having starred in Transformers with Shia LaBeouf, she was voted the most beautiful woman in the world in 2008 in a poll conducted by the men's magazine FHM Online, beating other figures such as model Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johansson, and Jessica Alba.

In 2021, she fulfilled the dream of many people and posed for Magazine with her fiancé Colson Baker, better known as Machine Gun Kelly. At 37, Fox continues to make an impact with her statuesque body and face characterized by thick lips and feline eyes.

However, it seems that Megan does not see the same as the rest of the planet when she looks in the mirror, because in an interview with Sports Illustrated, she confessed that she has fought against her own body for much of her life. she.

“I have body dysmorphia. I never see myself as others see me. There was never a moment in my life when I loved my body, never ever, "said the actress in an interview that took place in parallel to a sensual photo session in the Dominican Republic by the same magazine.

Fox defined her condition as an "endless journey to love herself", and this can be seen reflected in the various surgeries she has had over the years. Breast implants, nose surgery, Botox, eyelid surgery, and breast implants are some of the aesthetic interventions that Megan has had, and according to experts, she has invested around 60 thousand dollars in her touch-ups.

This is not the first time that Megan has confessed that she has dysmorphia. In 2021, along with her photo shoot with Machine Gun Kelly, she held an interview where she provided more details on how she lives with this condition.

“We can look at someone and think: ‘That person is so beautiful. Her life must be very easy. Chances are, that person doesn't feel that way about themselves."

Megan Fox told what it is like to live with the strange disorder

Megan Fox also confessed that she is not sure what caused her dysmorphia during her childhood she lived in a deeply religious environment in which comments about the body were practically non-existent, however, in 2011 she assured The Hollywood Reporter that it was not always the symbol she is today.

“I was never the beautiful girl in my school. I mean, I had braces and I dyed my hair orange. She wasn't the popular girl. I was always the lonely one. I think she had lied to herself, or rather allowed other people to lie to me. It didn't fit well, for a long time I didn't live my own life being myself. Those more eccentric or strange parts of me did not correspond to my family or my essence.

Since her relationship with Machine Gun Kelly began in 2021, Fox has been more present at Hollywood events, ensuring that her partner has helped her regain her self-confidence. However, even though she was present in several films of the last decade, her presence in the industry was like that of a ghost, since she only came to do her job and she disappeared without a trace. This was from the bad reactions that there were to the 2009 film Diabolical Temptation of her, which made her reflect on her career as an actress.

Later, during the #MeToo movement, Megan had a lot to say about cases of harassment and abuse by directors and producers, but the little support she had from the public and even from feminist movements made her prefer to keep quiet. Already since 2019, Megan showed her discomfort with her appearance and broadly with her person.

“I wasn't perfect, either I was too fat or too skinny. She was stupid, or offensive. She was either a waste or a bad actress. Whatever you could tell me, I had already felt that way, because I believed that the world was not going to accept me, so I went through a very dark moment after that, ”she declared on the Entertainment Tonight program in 2019.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.