Type Here to Get Search Results !

Discovered what objects Tom Hanks collects and all the models he has

The protagonist of Forest Gump has confessed to having a particular weakness for certain items that ended up giving him great satisfaction in his life.

Discovered what objects Tom Hanks collects and all the models he has

The world of Hollywood is full of eccentricities, especially among the stars who, the more money they earn, the more they look for something to invest in or what to treat themselves to. In this case, it is Tom Hanks who revealed the unusual collection that he has in his home.

The protagonist of Forest Gump is surprised when he confesses to being an avid collector since he has a much more austere and simple profile compared to other great stars in the film industry.

However, it was Tom Hanks himself who confessed that he has a special weakness for typewriters. The Hollywood actor and director currently has 250 models in perfect condition and working order.

"Actually in all my life I had not kept something that I always kept with me, I don't remember any object that was mine when I was three or five years old," he told

The origin of this particular collection arises thanks to a friend of his. He had an electric Olivetti that he was about to throw away when the actor decided to keep it for himself, beginning a world that he never imagined he would travel.

“At that moment I was like, ‘Oh, this is something that is going to stay with me for a long time, and for some reason, it calms me down to have it. It reassures me that I can take it with me everywhere," Tom Hanks told the American media.

This passion paid off in 2014 when he published the science fiction story Alan Bean Plus Four in The New Yorker magazine, where he describes how four friends venture on an expedition to the moon.

The publisher of the outlet was so fascinated that he proposed me to write a book of stories that finally saw the light of day two years later with a compilation of 17 stories, mostly related in some way to typewriters.

Finally, that passion was growing and establishing itself more and more in the life of Tom Hanks to the point that this year he decided to publish his first novel entitled The Making of Another Major Motion Picture Masterpiece, where the central plot is cinema and his experience in it through through the years. In this way, he became one of the few Hollywood actors to publish a fiction novel.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.