Type Here to Get Search Results !

Eva Mendes reveals one of her best-kept beauty secrets

The actress and model decided to bring to light her secrets to remain great at 48 years of age.

Eva Mendes reveals one of her best-kept beauty secrets

Eva Mendes is one of the most beautiful and coveted women in the world, which is why she decided to apply some cosmetic touch-ups to remain in force at 48 years of age. Through her social networks, the actress shared her secrets about how she does to maintain such pristine care.

At the time, the artist was sought after by all men, but only a few managed to conquer her heart. One of them was Ryan Gosling, whom she met when they starred in The Place Beyond the Pines (The Place Where It All Ends), where they were just a couple.

It should be remembered that the model rose to fame after being one of the stars of the first Fast and Furious movies, but then she got tired of acting and retired from it. From there she became an entrepreneur on beauty methods and launched her own line of cosmetic products.

Clearly, if she gave tips to women to improve their appearance, she should also apply them, so she showed on her Instagram account how she takes care of her body and especially her face. Although the treatment she does is quite radical, she received many inquiries about it.

"Yes, I shaved my face! Loving my day at @beautyvillavergara. Honey! Once I arrived, I spoke to the talented @marianalvergara about my current needs. We decided to start with dermaplaning, followed by her famous Diamond Peel," explained Mendes about her skincare routine.

She added: "Then some much-needed oxygen and a relaxing sheet mask, all while we got a much-needed @pmuch-neededdicure. I couldn't leave without doing my hair, the villa does it all! Thanks to @the_brownsisters_yb for one of her iconic explosions. A special thanks to Miss Celine for making all of this possible."

After that publication, she had to answer questions from her fans: “Shaving my face! I got a lot of comments on yesterday's post from women who have been shaving their faces for years; Well I guess dermaplaning is the preferred word, it is what it is and I love it! I'm a beast so I probably need it every other day!"

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.