Type Here to Get Search Results !

Julio Iglesias reappeared amid rumors about his poor health and told the truth

Julio Iglesias came out to face the rumors that claimed that he was in a bed.

Julio Iglesias reappeared amid rumors about his poor health and told the truth

Julio Iglesias, one of the most successful artists in Spain, has been making news for days after it was revealed that his delicate state of health had worsened to the point of finding himself in bed due to a complication in his motor part.

It was also rumored that Enrique Iglesias's father would not only have physical but also cognitive impairment, which made it impossible for him to remember his own songs. Everything would have reached such a point that both the artist and his family had decided to reduce his inner circle and only a few were in contact with him.

Various portals assured that the complication in the state of health of Julio Iglesias, 79 years old, had to do with an old injury to his spine that would be generating adverse effects.

The subject was also touched on Argentine television, and the presenter and close friend of the singer, Alberto Mateyko, decided to send him a public message asking him to please tell how he is: "Friend, I suggest you come out and show your face, people He asks me knowing about our friendship and I say 'I don't know anything', what's happening Julito?

But finally, Julio Iglesias reappeared publicly through a particular photo that was released in the last few hours. It was he who decided to make a publication on his social networks to bring peace of mind to all those who are concerned.

In the photograph he can be seen sitting in a garden, wearing a white shirt and a striking mustache. Tired of all the speculation about his health, he decided to clarify with the image that he was fine and that he just took a break.

"I am very worried about everything caused by having chosen a little time alone. Rudely for those who have made me doubt my health, I would tell them that I am DPM, but for the people who really loved me for so many years, to tell you that never, I have had a clearer mind, writing my memories and I thank you with all my soul, your love always, "said Julio Iglesias.

In addition, the singer-songwriter added: "I can't believe so much speculation for not wanting to do interviews right now, I read all over the place again, that I am in a wheelchair, with a lost mind and that I don't even remember my songs like You can be so ill-intentioned and accumulate so much evil. This photo is barely a few days old, the mustache is mine, and it reminds me a lot of my father. Thank you very much as always."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.