Type Here to Get Search Results !

The complaint against Jonah Hill by a Nickelodeon star

A star of the series Zoey 101 accused Jonah Hill of having moved on her when he was a minor.

The complaint against Jonah Hill by a Nickelodeon star

Jonah Hill is not going through a good present. The actor who began his career making hit comedy movies and demonstrated his full acting potential in The Wolf of Wall Street is going through a series of serious complaints against him.

First, it was her ex-girlfriend, Sarah Brady, who decided to use her social networks to bring to light the questionable attitudes that the actor had toward her when they were a couple. The surf instructor assured them that the movie star made unfounded claims about her and found a way to make her feel bad.

"He knew when he met me the job I had, related to surfing. At first, he complimented me and flirted with me for the same surfing photo that he later called an idiot, and he was angry that I did not delete it. I did not read his mind, "he revealed. who was dating Jonah Hill. In addition, she also confided that he did not allow her to have some jobs during the time they were together and that she found a way for him to lose them.

But that's not the worst, but life got a little darker for the actor with a new complaint against him. This time it's not from an ex-partner but from actress Alexa Nikolas, star of Zoey 101, a Nickelodeon hit.

Through her Twitter account, the young woman who gave life to Nichole Bristow in the aforementioned story revealed that Jonah Hill kissed her without her consent when she was only 16 years old and that he physically assaulted her.

It all happened at a party at the house of fellow actor Justin Long, when he was still filming the series and was a minor, while Hill was around 24 or 25 years old. According to her, he offered her a cigarette and when they both went out to smoke, instead of giving it to her, he cornered her against a door and kissed her.

"Jonah Hill came over at some point and we were all pretty drunk because of course the predators were giving us kids a lot of alcohol. Jonah Hill seemed to have his eyes on me because at one point he wanted a cigarette and he said that he had one in his car, right outside. It didn't seem like too much effort to me, so I trusted him. I got out and he grabbed the cigarettes from his front seat... Everyone knew that I was 16 years old, "said Alexa Nikolas.

"Jonah Hill didn't hand me the cigarette, which I thought was weird and then when w,e were going back to the door I asked him for it and he didn't say anything but he slammed me against the door and stuck his tongue down my throat. I was so horrified that I pushed him away from me and ran inside," he added in a tweet.

These statements against him were denied by Jonah Hill, who did not accept the accusations, nor did he refer to the psychological abuse of which his ex-partner accused him.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.