Type Here to Get Search Results !

The Real Reason why Miley Cyrus doesn't want to do more world tours

Miley Cyrus gave an interview that left her fans worried.

The Real Reason why Miley Cyrus doesn't want to do more world tours

The voice behind one of the biggest hits of the year, Miley Cyrus graces the cover of Vogue magazine's June issue. The Flowers singer revealed in an interview with the British publication that she would not like to tour the world again.

She also exposed a health problem that befell her after the release of her latest album and revealed that she was not "stunned" by the historic success of her latest No. 1.

After 8 months away from the stage (and the spotlight), in November she was the headliner of the Corona Capital 2022 festival in Mexico. During the performance, Miley Cyrus did not look very good and fans believe that she suffered from anxiety attacks while performing.

Miley Cyrus's position on international shows

Now, in a more remote moment, it seems that one of the things that the singer least wants is a busy concert schedule.

There is no connection. There is no security. I think it is very difficult to please 100,000 people simultaneously. It is also unnatural. It's very isolating because if you're in front of all those people, you're alone," reflected the Jaded interpreter.

The artist, who surprised her fans by disappearing from the scene despite having achieved tremendous success with her single "Flowers", has revealed that she suffered a "pain attack" shortly after the release of her album "Endless Summer Vacation". March.

I was in a lot of pain. I'd gone to the Gucci launch party, I'd gone to Versace, and my adrenal glands were exhausted, and I was a pop star again and I realized I had this outbreak. And then when I went skiing, which doesn't make much sense, I felt better. I think it was because I was anonymous. I had my big glasses on, you know, and no one would know who I was," Miley Cyrus said.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.