Type Here to Get Search Results !

The strange syndrome for which Sandra Bullock retired from acting

Sandra Bullock announced that she will be taking a break from acting for a while because she is "burned out" and wants to spend more time in her house.

The strange syndrome for which Sandra Bullock retired from acting

Sandra Bullock is undoubtedly one of the most talented and sought-after actresses in Hollywood and her name is synonymous with success since she has a long career.

In April she released her latest film, an action comedy in which she starred alongside Channing Tatum and Daniel Radcliffe. Although the film did very well, the actress announced that she will be taking a break from acting to spend more time with her family.

However, in a recent interview, she provided more details about the reasons that led to her decision. Bullock revealed that she suffers from "burnout", also known as professional burnout syndrome, which causes her extreme exhaustion and does not allow her to make intelligent and healthy decisions.

"I don't want to be indebted to anyone's schedule but mine. I'm so 'burned out'. I'm so tired and I'm not capable of making healthy and intelligent decisions and I know it," said the actress.

And she added that she wants to spend more time in her house. "I want to be home. I just want to be home ... because I was always running, I just want to be there and be responsible for one thing," Bullock said.

"Work has always been constant for me and I've been very lucky, but I realized that it was possibly becoming my crutch. It was like opening a fridge all the time and looking for something that was never there. If I decide to retire, then I will make that announcement. A very important announcement that nobody will care about," the actress completed.

What is "burnout" or professional exhaustion syndrome?

The "burnout" is what goes beyond simple exhaustion or being exhausted, as it also implies an attitude towards work devoid of encouragement.

Symptoms and characteristics

  • Emotional exhaustion, fatigue, and depression;
  • Relationship of symptoms with work activity;
  • Predominance of these symptoms in the mental and behavioral spheres over physical fatigue;
  • Appearance of symptoms in normal people without a “psychopathological” history;
  • Inefficiency and poor performance at work.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.