Type Here to Get Search Results !

Brooke Shields remembered her first time in love

Brooke Shields describes how she experienced certain controversies that surrounded her and even she remembered what her first time in love was like.

Brooke Shields remembered her first time in love

Born on May 31, 1965, in New York, Brooke has had her face on a screen since before she was one year old, because her mother, Teri, made her participate in advertising spots, taking advantage of how beautiful her little girl was.

She was a child actress and as a teenager, she was the subject of controversy for recording N- at the age of 15.

It was at the age of 22 when she was attending Princeton University and was dating Dean Cain, who would become Superman years later. Having a relationship, she inevitably became her first partner, something that, to some extent, Shields seems to regret.

I ran down the hallway, I didn't know where I was going,” she recalled Brooke. “He ran after me with the padding, grabbed me and said, 'Where are you going? “I'm not going to go somewhere, I'm not going to leave you,” she said, remembering Dean's words, who felt “comfortable with the s- part” of her relationship, as she remembers it.

The feeling that overwhelmed the actress from The Blue Lagoon was none other than her “regret” for having initiated relations, and she also felt confused by her own reaction to her during that time.

But the conflict was merely internal since she has the best memories of Cain. “He was loyal, loving, and in love, but I didn't make it easy for him,” she admitted, lamenting how she experienced that romance: “That should have been a delicious moment for me, to delight and feel proud, but it was as if I was paralyzed by the shame, thinking that everyone was going to know, thinking of disappointing my fans because I had professed something else.”

In the same story, she said that a few years ago she spoke with Dean and apologized for not having appreciated the relationship they had those years. But not only him. The rest of the controversies that happened in her life are told in that documentary.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.