Type Here to Get Search Results !

Celebrities regret the terrible consequences of their cosmetic surgeries

Below we tell you the story of Nicole Kidman, Ashley Tisdale, and Courteney Cox, three figures who suffered the consequences of the operations.

Celebrities regret the terrible consequences of their cosmetic surgeries

In the world of celebrities, operations, and cosmetic surgeries are very common due to pressure from the industry. Whether to hide the passage of time, to transform uncomfortable issues, or simply for pleasure, there are various touch-ups among which breast augmentation, implants, Botox injections to eliminate expression lines, and other procedures stand out. However, more and more celebrities are regretting having undergone surgery.

Some people did not get the expected results, while others want to abandon the changes because they accept themselves as they are. There are even those who went through terrible experiences and claim that Botox robbed them of their expressiveness or transformed their face more than it should. Below, we show you some celebrities who publicly acknowledged their mistake and told the reasons for their regret.

Nicole Kidman is one of the celebrities who underwent various operations, but the result was not to her liking. According to 'ELLE', the actress commented in 2011: "I have used Botox although I did not like the result. I no longer use it and now I can move my forehead again." Likewise, the interpreter commented that she used it because of pressure from Hollywood and the desire to look better. "I can say that I have not used it again and that what you see now is the result of a healthy life, of staying away from tobacco smoke and sleeping as many hours as I can. No surgery," Kidman concluded.

Ashley Tisdale is another of the celebrities who fell into temptation and underwent surgery. The 'High School Musical' actress spoke about her experience on Instagram and confessed that she had her breast implants removed in 2020. "Years ago I underwent breast augmentation surgery. Before the surgery, I constantly felt like my body was inferior and I thought that this change would make me feel more complete and more confident in myself. And for a short period... it did," the interpreter explained, but then commented that some setbacks arose. Health problems appeared that caused her discomfort, so she decided to remove the implants from her. Currently, Ashley is very happy with her body without surgeries.

Courteney Cox, who played Monica in the sitcom 'Friends', also resorted to Botox to cover the passage of time. However, this caused her various problems and there even came a time when she could not move her face well. "Being a woman in this industry is not the easiest thing in the world, but I think I have learned my lesson," said the actress. In this sense, Courteney revealed that today she has a completely different perspective, so she lives every day differently and lets things just happen harmoniously.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.