Type Here to Get Search Results !

Five Celebrities who cheated on their partners and even now regret it

1. Gabriel Soto

Gabriel Soto fell in love with Geraldine Bazán, while they were recording together the telenovela Las Sombras del Amor, and it wasn't long until they got married. After ten years together, and having had daughters, the actor decided to end the relationship, stating that their relationship had been full of ups and downs and that they were no longer compatible: “There came a time when there was no longer peace or harmony. “I think our separation came long before the divorce,” he expressed.

Five Celebrities who cheated on their partners and even now regret it

After several suspicions and denials, Gabriel de Soto's infidelity finally came to light, and he decided to formalize his relationship with Irina Baeva, an actress with whom he was working. After years apart, having left his love story behind, the actor was not afraid to admit that he considered cheating on his then-partner was a big mistake: “I made mistakes. “I am a human being, I tried to save my relationship with her for many years.”

2. Juanes

Juanes is married to Karen Martínez who, in addition to being the mother of his children, has been the muse that inspired many of his songs. However, life is not rosy, since in 2007 he was photographed with another woman.

That led to a great crisis in the couple, however, Karen decided to give marriage a second chance: “From that day until today, we had a period of eight months when we separated and it was super hard for me and for her too, for all. But hey, that's over and we're doing great now,” said the happy singer.

3. Ludwika Paleta

Ludwika Paleta had a very resonant marriage more than ten years ago, especially when it was affected by her infidelity with an actor with whom he worked in a soap opera. Although the couple tried to rebuild their marriage, in 2010 they filed divorce papers.

It was undoubtedly a bitter pill to swallow for both parties, but today Ludwika admits that that divorce was a good thing in her life, since by having married young, she was able to experience other opportunities that she would not have had if she had continued her married life with Plutarco. Haza.

4. Cristian de la Fuente

Five Celebrities who cheated on their partners and even now regret it

When a video came out showing Cristian de la Fuente's infidelity, his wife did not need to ask any more questions to separate. The actor affirms that that event was a mistake that he regrets today:

“I made a serious mistake by kissing a woman who was not my wife. It is hard to make someone you love suffer. It's hard to sleep every night with the feeling that I was the one who hurt my family Breaking up and ending a twenty-year relationship for something, that was one of the big things I regret. If I had to choose the minute that changed my life for the worse, it was that one. Since that day we are no longer together.”

5. Sebastian Rulli

Before meeting Angelique Boyer, Sebastián Rulli was married to the actress Cecilia Galliano, with whom he divorced shortly after becoming parents, due to his infidelities. Today the actor is not proud of those actions that damaged his life so much, admitting that: “I have been unfaithful, I know infidelity, I have suffered it. For today it is clear to me that it is not a lifestyle that interests me, neither creating it nor suffering it.”

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.