Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Love Hewitt is accused of having surgery after this photo where no one recognizes her

Jennifer Love Hewitt has just turned 44 and has shared a photo of herself on her Instagram account but after seeing the post there are many comments that the 'Ghost Whisperer' actress has received telling her that she is completely unrecognizable.

Jennifer Love Hewitt is accused of having surgery after this photo where no one recognizes her

Jennifer Love Hewitt became known as a child in the 1980s on the Disney Channel show 'Kids Incorporated'. After that she began her career as an actress in television commercials, then we saw her, already in the 90s, in 'Sister Act 2' until her big opportunity came in 1997 with the saga 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'.

Already in the 2000s, she became a successful actress on television thanks to her memorable series 'Among Ghosts'. Ella Love Hewitt has combined acting with music throughout these years and since 2018 she has been part of the cast of the fiction '9-1-1'.

Now, the actress has just turned 44 years old and on the occasion of this special day, she shared a photo of herself without makeup where she wrote: "I woke up at 4 am and I was 44 years old! I am deeply grateful, blessed, happy, sometimes insecure about aging, mother of three amazing babies, married to the most handsome and incredible man, and really excited to see what this year has in store for us. Let's get to work... thank you Mom for giving me life. I miss you so much. I'm going to do my job and my birthday will be happy later. Ps Atticus got up too early and sang me happy birthday! My heart melted. Now go have a great day everyone. It's my birthday, you have to do it!"

But after seeing the publication, there are many comments that Jennifer Love Hewitt has received from her followers on Instagram where they tell her how changed she is, so much so that she even recognizes her: "I'm very confused. I wouldn't recognize you in a million years. "I can't be the only one who thinks this?!" writes one user.

"Maybe without makeup, but this is not the sweet face of Jennifer Hewitt that I saw on television in the 90s and 2000s. I don't recognize this version at all. 

There are even some who go so far as to tell you that you have had surgery: "Please stop touching your face, you no longer look like yourself. Grow old with dignity", "You are not aging gracefully when you don't have the face you were born with. It looks like a completely new person and if your name wasn't attached I wouldn't have known who you were", "Plastic surgery and a filter is not natural. Just post the selfie without that caption because that's not a 'natural' face", are just a few of the messages.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.