Type Here to Get Search Results !

Alice Cooper wants Johnny Depp to star in his biopic

The musician has already chosen an actor to portray him in the cinema.

Alice Cooper wants Johnny Depp to star in his biopic

The great friendship between Alice Cooper and Johnny Depp was taken to the musical field for a long time, since in 2015 they founded the band The Hollywood Vampires and in 2018 they went on tour with that project.

Cooper, who is currently 72 years old, has just spoken out about a possible biopic about himself. According to Yahoo! Entertainment, the boom in biopics of artists like Freddie Mercury and Elton John have made Alice reflect on an eventual film that portrays his extensive and eventful career.

Regarding a project of this style, the author of hits like "School's Out" said, appealing to his usual sense of humor: "I hope it's not one of those movies where you have to die first. Usually, this happens. with bands that were extremely successful commercially, and although my career was successful and we sold a lot of records, I didn't get to all of them. I was definitely on a darker side and I think it would be a great film for me."

When asked which actor could portray him on the big screen, Alice did not hesitate to choose her friend Depp, who is also famous for his ability to embody very theatrical characters:

"And if Johnny Depp was prettier, he could play me... he'd be the best at it because he really likes to take on characters that no one else wants to play. And he loves prosthetics, so I'd get my nose and everything. He knows me." enough now to be able to imitate me, I'm pretty sure."

The personal bond between the two arose after Cooper appeared in Dark Shadows (2012), a feature film directed by Tim Burton and starring Depp.

In the middle of last year, we reported that Alice and Johnny's group covered a David Bowie classic.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.