Type Here to Get Search Results !

Courtney Love explodes against Brad Pitt and reveals that she was kicked out of Fight Club because of him

Courtney Love was selected first for one of the leading roles in Fight Club, however, the singer has said that Brad Pitt was responsible for getting her fired.

Courtney Love explodes against Brad Pitt and reveals that she was kicked out of Fight Club because of him

Courtney Love, Kurt Cobain's widow, was chosen to play Marla Singer in the hit film Fight Club. However, she was unexpectedly replaced by Helena Bonham Carter. It was never known what happened, although the singer-songwriter has broken her silence and told everything.

On the radio show WTF with Marc Maron, the artist directly blamed Brad Pitt for this. According to her, it all happened because they both met with film director Gus Van Sant to talk about the film Brokeback Mountain, and the topic of a possible biopic about the Nirvana singer, who had committed suicide a few years before, came up.

Angelina Jolie's ex offered to play Kurt, an idea that Courtney didn't like at all and she ended up telling him: "Who do you think you are?"

Courtney Love was in a relationship with Edward Norton

Before long, she was out of Fight Club. At the time, it was rumored that the reason was that she was in a relationship with Edward Norton, the other protagonist of the film, although she has denied this.

"Edward came home crying and telling me that he didn't have the power to change things and suddenly the phone rings and it's David Fincher [the film's director]. I knew it was him... He kicked me out because I didn't leave Brad to play Kurt," the artist explained very angrily.

Courtney Love still refuses a Kurt Cobain biopic

This controversy has not remained in the past, taking into account that Brad's production company, Plan B, proposed to her two years ago to do Kurt's biopic, but she refused again because she does not trust him. "I didn't feel like I understood him or me, I didn't trust Brad with that."

"I don't know if I trust you and I don't know if your movies are for-profit. They're very good social justice movies, but... If you don't understand me, you don't understand Kurt, and I don't feel like you do, Brad," were Courtney's exact words to the actor.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.