Type Here to Get Search Results !

Miley Cyrus turns 30 and talks about her mission to empower women

Miley Cyrus recently entered her 30s, marking a transformative era in her life.

Miley Cyrus turns 30 and talks about her mission to empower women

Alongside changes in her appearance, she's undergone a shift in her perspective, sharing insightful reflections on her current state of mind.

In a recent interview, Miley articulated, "I often mention that my truth and its polar opposite are equally valid. I find myself both remarkably different and strikingly unchanged. As I step into my 30s, I reflect fondly on the fun-filled adventures of my 20s. If you doubt me, well, I believe a quick Google search would affirm my statement."

This new phase finds Miley Cyrus viewing herself through a different lens and making conscious choices to heed her intuition.

"I suppose my resolution would revolve around this: my instincts are keen, yet I've occasionally faltered in active listening. Dolly once shared her husband's observation about me: 'You don't struggle with hearing; you struggle with listening.' My resolution, therefore, is twofold: to not only honor my inner voice but also to lend an ear to others."

Furthermore, Miley Cyrus has unveiled a fresh single titled "Flowers," emphasizing her commitment to prioritizing her happiness and emotional well-being.

She advocates strongly against societal criticism of women who choose not to marry or have children. Miley asserts that happiness takes various forms, and self-love should be paramount. Her message resonates: "I can beckon myself to dance. I can clasp my own hand. Indeed, I can love myself better than anyone else can." This is her rallying cry to women, urging them to prioritize self-love above all else.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.