Type Here to Get Search Results !

Rita Ora Breaks Her Silence on Rumors with Taika Waititi and Tessa Thompson

In a candid and lengthy interview, singer Rita Ora, who recently tied the knot with director Taika Waititi, has opened up for the first time about the viral photos from 2021 that sparked rumors of a three--me involving herself, Taika, and Tessa Thompson.

Rita Ora Breaks Her Silence on Rumors with Taika Waititi and Tessa Thompson

Rita Ora and Taika Waititi emerged as one of the most unexpected yet strongest couples of 2021, solidifying their love with a December wedding. Now, Rita is sharing her thoughts and experiences in a revealing report with GQ, touching on her career, fame, her marriage, and the infamous viral photos.

"We were very good friends for six years, and then I went to Australia, and we both had separate jobs, not knowing many people there. It was nice to see a familiar face, and our universes just aligned," she explains, shedding light on the origins of their relationship.

Rita also reflects on whether the media's coverage of her has changed since her marriage. She shares, "I had a conversation with my friends about this the other day: 100%. I don't know if that's good or bad. I just feel like maybe the journalism world is thinking, 'Now that we've lost the trick, what are we going to do?' They're having a crisis cabinet! Once the opportunity is gone, fortunately, they're going to have to write about my work, which is what I've always wanted too."

Addressing the rumors surrounding the viral photos from 2021, where Rita, Taika, and actress Tessa Thompson were captured in a warm embrace and exchanging kisses, Rita offers a straightforward response. "I just chose not to speak out because it's ridiculous. I think when some things are absurd, it's hard to make any sense of it. You just have to ignore it. I've used that approach for a lot of things because you shouldn't put energy into something that doesn't exist. It's like trying to explain something that did not happen, which means that you are feeding nothing," she asserts.

Rita further clarifies the context, likening it to a night out with friends, saying, "Have you ever been in a situation where you've had a lot to drink, and everyone is your best friend? And the next day, it's like, 'I was with this person in the smoking area for four hours, and I have no idea who it is?' Literally, that was just a bunch of friends having a good time. Taika and Tessa had a crazy schedule, and everyone was letting loose a little bit. I love that. To each their own."

"The good news, though, is that when I was on Twitter talking to my fans, my entire amazing LGBTQIA+ fanbase was like, whether it's true or not, I'm so inspired that this is being normalized in public. That made me so happy. You don't know who's thinking about that," Rita concludes, embracing the positive aspects of the situation.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.