Type Here to Get Search Results !

Selena Gomez revealed how she met Jennifer Aniston, My heart stopped

The actress and singer Selena Gomez first saw Jennifer Aniston in a bathroom, when she was starting out as an artist in Hollywood.

Selena Gomez revealed how she met Jennifer Aniston, My heart stopped

There is no doubt that Jennifer Aniston is one of the most admired Hollywood stars in the film world, so much so that even Selena Gomez herself has confessed that when she met her she was enchanted.

During Ellen DeGeneres' last interview show, in which Jennifer Aniston replaced the host, the recent SAG Awards winner spoke with Selena Gomez, who told how she met Rachel's interpreter.

“We've known each other for years, you've been to my house, we've had pizza, girl for my own heart,” Jennifer Aniston said, before asking Gomez to remind her of how they met.

"No one had a clue who I was at that time," Selena reminisced. "I was at a Vanity Fair event, wearing a black dress, and I had my mom with me. I walked into the bathroom, and that's when I spotted you. You were so kind," Selena recounted.

"You had just left the bathroom and were on your way back, and my heart skipped a beat. I got nervous and hurried over to my mom, exclaiming, 'Oh my God, I just saw Jennifer Aniston!' I was absolutely starstruck," the "Lose You to Love Me" singer revealed.

At another time, Jennifer Aniston praised Gomez's single and said she was delighted that she put her heart into each of her songs.

"I mean I said 'Lose You to Love Me', that's a very revealing song. And it's stressful when you're putting your heart out there. And yet it always seems to be worth it; because that's what people really respond, it's your authenticity, your beauty, and your honesty," he expressed.

For her part, Selena Gomez was happy and said "I appreciate it and I think that was the point."

"You know, when I was younger, I felt like it was a weakness to be vulnerable and share my heart with people and I realized that everyone else seemed to be narrating my life for me, so why don't I put something out there? "What's my side of the story? It's not hateful or anything. It's just a beautiful moment to let go and I was very, very proud of it," the former Disney girl noted.

SELENA GOMEZ AND HER ADMIRATION FOR ANISTON

Through her Instagram stories, Selena Gomez showed the admiration she feels for Jennifer Aniston and “Friends.” In the short video, the singer was shown wearing a t-shirt with the logo of the successful series on it and tried to perform a scene, although, in the end, she laughed him off.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.