Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kaley Cuoco talks about how she sees motherhood and the kind of mother she hopes to be

Kaley Cuoco and her boyfriend, Tom Pelphrey, couldn't be more excited awaiting the arrival of her first daughter. 

Kaley Cuoco talks about how she sees motherhood and the kind of mother she hopes to be

Now, 'The Big Bang Theory' actress has revealed what expectations she has and what kind of mother she thinks she is going to be.

Kaley Cuoco's life changed completely in October of last year when she and her boyfriend, 'Ozark' actor Tom Pelphrey, announced that they were expecting her first daughter together.

"Baby girl is coming this 2023. I feel so blessed, to the moon. I love you Tommy," the actress wrote then along with a slice of cake with pink filling where the s-x of the baby was revealed.

Since then, the star of 'The Big Bang Theory' has not hesitated at any time to hide her desire and how excited she is to be a mother. She demonstrated this at the beginning of the year with the spectacular baby shower that she organized with her partner.

Nothing was missing at the party and the actors prepared an incredible nighttime light show with up to 400 drones where you could see countless celebration posters.

Now, the 37-year-old actress has spoken very candidly on Entertainment Tonight about her expectations when it comes to becoming a mother: "I don't have any plans and I haven't read any books, so that's the kind of mother I'm going to be."

"I'm not that way. But I know she's going to be great, I trust the process," she confesses. "Tom has been doing a lot of research on Google," she joked nonchalantly.

"I'm just like, 'It's going to be great,' that's how I've always taken things in life," she continued.

In addition, she has also admitted that she can always rely on some of her friends who have already been mothers: "The other day I called a friend who has a newborn and I told her 'I don't know what I'm going to do' and she calmed me down." telling me 'your baby will tell you what to do' and I love that. "I'm calm, if that's the case I just need to listen," she confesses.

Kaley has also revealed that her mother is looking forward to meeting the baby: "My mother is incredible." "She's been expecting a grandchild for about 20 years. So she's absolutely thrilled," she ended up saying.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.