Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kendall Jenner has shed light on her decision to distance herself further from her Kardashian sisters

Kendall Jenner, known for her natural and authentic style, stands as one of the world's highest-paid models. 

Kendall Jenner has shed light on her decision to distance herself further from her Kardashian sisters

However, her choice to distance herself from the Kardashian family is not driven by a desire for the limelight or superiority in the fashion world. In fact, it's quite the opposite.

How could any of the daughters from the Jenner-Kardashian clan feel self-conscious? It's a valid question, and the answer comes directly from them without hesitation. Kendall Jenner, the highest-paid model, alongside sisters like Kylie Jenner, one of the world's youngest millionaires, Kim Kardashian, who's achieved success on television and in her makeup line and is studying to be a lawyer, among others, all openly discuss their success. Together, they amass staggering sums, earning millions for their Instagram advertising posts.

Nonetheless, what Kendall is referring to isn't material insecurities or feelings of achieving less than her sisters. Instead, she talks about physical attributes, and how she doesn't need to be the same as her siblings to be the best version of herself. "My sisters are much curvier than me.

They have breasts and I don't. Growing up as a girl like that, I always thought I'd never be as as them... I felt like I didn't fit in their world for a significant part of my life," Kendall shared in an interview with the British newspaper 'The Telegraph.'

Interestingly, she has come to embrace her uniqueness, finding comfort in being different from her sisters. Kendall Jenner no longer tries to conform to their standards but appreciates the freedom to pursue different interests. "Right now, I'm not very similar to them either, and I love that people see it that way. I enjoy doing things differently, and that's GREAT," she declared. Kendall, indeed, you are unique, and that's something no one can take away from you.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.