Type Here to Get Search Results !

Matthew McConaughey's Approach to Privacy in Quarantine

Securing a moment of solitude can be quite the challenge in the household of Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves.

Matthew McConaughey's Approach to Privacy in Quarantine

With their three children—Levi, 12, Vida, 10, and Livingston, 7—alongside the presence of the actor's 88-year-old mother, Kay, finding time alone has become one of the couple's most significant challenges during the quarantine.

Reflecting on the ongoing lockdown during an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, McConaughey humorously shared, "It's been more than seven months since the quarantine began. It has gone on long enough that when they ask me how many children there are at home, I can answer four: one 12, another 10, another 7, and one 88 years old." He further mentioned his mother's unique sleep schedule, emphasizing her late nights and early mornings.

Acknowledging the difficulty of carving out moments for inti--cy with his wife amidst their busy household, McConaughey admitted to the struggle. He explained, "There are times when you have a day... the kids are doing school remotely, you get them up, you settle them, you cook, you do the housework, you work, and suddenly it's 9 or 10 at night, and just then you look and ask: 'Hello, how are you?'" However, he praised his wife's organizational skills and their joint effort in establishing structured schedules for both their children and themselves.

Through these efforts, the couple successfully created a dedicated space for personal time. McConaughey shared, "We tell them: 'Well, from this hour to this hour, you can't knock on the door of the room where we are because we will have time for ourselves.'"

In a previous discussion about family life during quarantine, McConaughey humorously remarked, "We brought Mom to Texas. She's 88, but I can't keep up with her. I have three kids, too, who are redecorating their rooms. I'm getting to know my pets better, and I know where the water tank is on the property, something I never knew before. I had no idea." Adding a touch of humor, he concluded, "I know a lot more about my house and my family than I did a few months ago."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.