Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sofía Vergara attributes the 'peace' that reigns in her life to her husband Joe Manganiello

Sofía Vergara credits her newfound tranquility in life to her husband, Joe Manganiello.

Sofía Vergara attributes the 'peace' that reigns in her life to her husband Joe Manganiello

The handsome actor has introduced the Colombian actress to the practice of meditation and has significantly contributed to her adopting a more serene outlook on life.

While Sofía Vergara continues to display the vibrant energy and passionate demeanor that have endeared her to audiences on the American small screen, she openly acknowledges the calmness with which she now navigates everyday situations. This newfound attitude is largely attributed to her blissful marriage to the dashing Joe Manganiello.

"Joe is a very spiritual person and knows how to deal with anything calmly and rationally. I call him my Hindu monk because he doesn't let anything bother him, while I used to react with an 'Ahhhh' [indicating nervousness] above all," shared the 'Modern Family' star with the American edition of ¡Hola! magazine. She revealed that Joe's influence extends beyond just facing setbacks constructively; he has also guided her in embracing the benefits of meditation.

"Thank God that Joe has taught me to meditate... But, in general, having him in my life has brought me a lot of peace and deep calm," she expressed during the conversation.

Prior to adopting a more composed demeanor, Sofía Vergara and Joe Manganiello navigated through misunderstandings that underscored their differing approaches to handling unexpected events.

"One day I arrived and found him covering his face with his hands, and I said to myself: 'Oh my God.' I didn't realize that he was smiling, and I immediately asked him: 'Oh, but what happened? Who was dead?' He answered me immediately with: 'No, no, don't worry, it's just that they gave me a role in this movie I told you about.' He started laughing, and I went crazy," she recounted as an example.

Despite their character differences, the couple shares a similar sense of humor and an inclination to relish the most hedonistic aspects of life. They often showcase their shared joy for life by organizing home parties and large gatherings.

"He is a very funny guy, and, in fact, humor has always played a very important role in our relationship. Sometimes we spend hours talking to each other in this high-pitched voice that we have invented, like two silly people. We get along very well, we try not to take ourselves too seriously, and specifically, Joe is never in a bad mood, never. Sometimes I am like that too, or at least I don't try to get anxious about what I can't change," reflected Vergara.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.