Type Here to Get Search Results !

This is the real story behind Snoop Dogg's quit smoking

Many people believed it was true, but it was not.

This is the real story behind Snoop Dogg's quit smoking

A few days ago Snoop Dogg became a trend throughout the world, because content that he published on his Instagram profile gave a lot to talk about.

As it became known, the rapper shared a post on his account where he had announced to his fans that he was supposedly going to stop smoking marijuana.

“After much consideration and convincing with my family, I have decided to quit smoking. Please respect my privacy at this time. I am quitting smoking,” he wrote.

As expected, this news caused surprise and astonishment in public opinion, since it is no secret that the singer has always been very activist with the consumption of cannabis and, in addition, on past occasions he had fought for its legalization.

However, revealing that he was going to stop using caused a lot of uncertainty.

And although at that time, the artist did not make any statement on the subject again, he recently found himself in the spotlight of his fans again because it was discovered that said announcement was only a marketing campaign and was not real.

As it was learned, the famous man carried out a campaign for the brand 'Solo Stove', a company that sells stoves that do not produce smoke. And in this case, his post was about an expectation campaign to promote the product.

“I have an announcement: I will quit smoking. I know what you're thinking: Snoop, smoking is your thing. But I'm done with this. I'm done with the cough and my clothes smell sticky and disgusting. I'll run out of smoke. Solo Stove: they took out the smoke. "Snoop said in the clip where everything was discovered.

Finally, it was read that hundreds of fans reacted and many indicated that they felt cheated and others simply applauded his ingenuity.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.