Type Here to Get Search Results !

Robert Downey Jr. confesses how his stormy past helped him connect with Iron Man

Robert Downey Jr. has acknowledged that part of his dark past helped him play the role of Iron Man. Apparently, the actor found a very powerful bond with the character.

Robert Downey Jr. confesses how his stormy past helped him connect with Iron Man

Robert Downey Jr. has established himself as one of the most popular actors in Hollywood thanks, in large part, to his role as Iron Man. However, the actor's past was not as prolific as his present.

Robert had serious problems with alcohol that even led him to prison. In a recent interview on the Stephen Colbert show, the actor talked about how fortunate he has been to have managed to recover from one of his darkest stages.

"Despite the current comments, we are in a very forgiving industry," he said, referring to Hollywood. "I was very lucky to be around before the Internet with a lot of my bad behavior. But I think I always had a moral psychology. And I always wanted to do the right thing. Even if it's not worth much. But then I took on the problems without complaints."

Furthermore, the actor commented on the importance of unmasking problems and facing them. Something that he believes greatly linked him to the character of Iron Man.

"I'll talk about my own experience watching it with other people; I give them credit for coming forward. I hate to say it, it's a very American thing to build up, tear down, and come back again. In its own way, it's kind of a hero's journey. By the way, I could "I related a lot to Tony Stark when I played him. A guy who really needed to be given a good dose of pain," he commented.

Without a doubt, Robert knew how to reinvest his bad behavior to build a truly admirable career. In the video above we tell you more details about his dark past.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.