Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sharon Stone Opens Up About Career Challenges Amid Health Struggles

Renowned actress Sharon Stone, celebrated for her roles in the film industry, finds herself at a crossroads at 65, with slim chances of returning to the screen, all due to a complex medical diagnosis.

Sharon Stone Opens Up About Career Challenges Amid Health Struggles

In a recent interview with the Associated Press, the iconic star of 'Basic Instinct' candidly discussed a harrowing episode in 2001 when she suffered a stroke, resulting in profound consequences for her career.

Stone expressed frustration, stating, "I can't find a job in Hollywood, and the system has not given me support," as reported.

The aftermath of her health crisis led to closed doors, creating financial and familial challenges for Stone. Reflecting on the difficult times, she shared, "Everyone thought she was going to die on me. 

A lot of bad things happened to me because people left me for dead. Somehow my bank account reached zero while I was in the hospital; all my money disappeared. I lost custody of my son. My career is over."

Presently, Sharon Stone faces a significant health obstacle—a convulsive brain condition. In a poignant revelation, she disclosed that she had concealed this diagnosis for years in an attempt to revive her acting career. 

The actress lamented the harsh reality, stating, "I have a brain seizure condition that is very serious, and I tried to hide it for years because I wanted to get back into the business, but if you have a disability, that doesn't work in my industry. That is why I hid my condition for many years."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.