Type Here to Get Search Results !

The reason that made Meghan Markle fear for her life and that of her children

In the Netflix series "Harry & Meghan," the Duchess of Sussex spoke about how the false stories published by the media affected her.

The reason that made Meghan Markle fear for her life and that of her children

In the new episodes of the Netflix docuseries "Harry & Meghan," Meghan Markle spoke through tears about how the threats against her on social media affected her life, since in addition to suffering a miscarriage due to this, the Duchess of Sussex feared for the safety of his life and his family.

"I think people really understand, you know, when you plant a seed that's so hateful, what it can become. Just a couple of days ago, I was looking through our home safety equipment manual, and on one of the pages that I found, it was about online monitoring," she said while sitting next to Prince Harry on a couch.

"And they say, 'If you see a tweet like this, report it to the head of security immediately.'" And he was just like, "'Meghan just needs to die. Someone needs to kill her.' Maybe it should be me. And I was like, 'okay.' That's what's really happening in the world because of people creating hate," Meghan said.

Meghan Markle feared for her safety because of the media

Through tears, Meghan Markle, who is mother to her son Archie Harrison, 3, and her daughter Lilibet Diana, 1, continued to share how the sensational reports made her fear for her safety. "I'm a mother. That's my real life. And that's the piece when you look at it and say, 'You're making people want to kill me. It's not just a tabloid. It's not just a story. You're making me scared,'" she said. .

"That night, I was up and down in the middle of the night, looking down my hallway, like, 'Are we safe? Are the doors locked? Are the security on? Are my babies safe? and you created it for what? Because you're bored or because it sells your newspapers or makes you feel better about your own life?' It's real what you're doing. And that's the piece that I don't think people at all understand," Meghan added.

This is how Meghan Markle realized that people believed everything she read in the tabloids

The Duchess of Sussex said in a previous episode of the Netflix series that a comment from a member of the public made her realize that tabloid stories were not always dismissed as falsehoods or exaggerations. "I was still under the illusion that if it was in a tabloid, no one would believe it, since it's a tabloid," she went on to say.

"Then we did a tour in Liverpool and there was a group of women, and one of them said to me, 'What you're doing to your father is not right,'" Meghan recalled, referring to her breakup with her father, Thomas Markle. , after he staged paparazzi photos before the couple's wedding in May 2018. "It was the first time I was like, 'Oh my God. People actually believe in this stuff.' And then my whole core went shook to the core," he added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.