Type Here to Get Search Results !

Luis Felipe Tovar assures that he was close to death

Luis Felipe Tovar thought he would die run over.

The actor, who works in the melodrama “My Fortune is Loving You”, said that a motorist almost ran over him when he tried to pick up the wireless headphones that he had dropped, but he managed to escape safely.

The actor had several experiences in his life that led him to appreciate her more. In 2016, he survived pancreatitis.

Tovar was about to die a victim of pancreatitis, an experience that forever changed the way he saw his day-to-day life.

“After the experience of being in a hospital, my way of appreciating life was transformed. I changed my eating habits and my routine, and now I dedicate more time to my family than to work.

Luis Felipe Tovar assures that he was close to death

"Fortunately I feel good, healthy, and very much want to be able to continue teaching acting for at least another 20 years," said the actor in an interview.

On the other hand, the actor confessed in an interview with Yordi Rosado that many times they closed the doors of the television stations for being "ugly."

"If you didn't appear on television, you're nobody, because people don't have the theater culture because people don't go there very often. "I was desperately looking for the television screen because I knew that. it was making me It remains to make my work as an actor known," he said.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.