Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kate Winslet broke Tom Cruise's underwater filming record

The actress didn't even notice the brand until people told her about it.

Tom Cruise has been defeated. Even though the actor constantly puts himself in danger to achieve incredible stunts for the Mission Impossible movies, one of the actor's records was recently broken by none other than Kate Winslet.

Kate Winslet broke Tom Cruise's underwater filming record

As you will remember, a couple of weeks ago, the actress said that to film her role in Avatar 2, she managed to hold her breath underwater for 7 minutes and 14 seconds.

Of course, that mark is already striking on its own, however, now it took on a new meaning when Entertainment Tonight pointed out to the actress and all those who had not realized that with that number Winslet broke a record previously held by Cruise.

After all, Cruise managed to hold his breath for 6 minutes and 30 seconds to film a scene for Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation, and until now that was considered the record for the longest on-screen endurance underwater.

But even though Avatar 2 hasn't hit theaters yet, Winslet surpassed that mark and apparently, the actress is very happy about it even though she hadn't noticed it.

“It's a lot of fun because I don't really read reviews or media stuff. I'm not on Instagram, it's like I'm completely disconnected from that part of my life," Winslet said. “So all this week and the week before, I've had people come up to me at work and say, 'Oh my gosh, seven minutes and 14 seconds? Like what?". And I go, 'What? Wait, wait a minute. How do you know that?'".

“It was brilliant and I'm so proud of myself and I'll probably never be able to do it again,” Winslet added. “That came at the end of four weeks of pretty intense training and it was in the scuba tank, it was in the training tank. But I loved it".

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.