Type Here to Get Search Results !

Margot Robbie lost the Oscar for Best Actress and her brother masterfully mocked

If you've ever wondered how Margot Robbie keeps her feet on the ground, the answer lies in her family.

Margot Robbie lost the Oscar for Best Actress and her brother masterfully mocked

The producer and star of I, Tonya, attended the Oscars, where she was nominated for Best Actress alongside Sally Hawkins (The Shape of Water), Frances McDormand (Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri), Saoirse Ronan (Lady Bird) and Meryl Streep (The Post). "I can't believe I'm wearing a Karl Lagerfeld couture gown for Chanel. It's a fantasy," the Australian actress said during the red carpet special. "I still feel like myself, but at the Oscars, more glamorous than I ever imagined."

Margot Robbie walked the red carpet with her mother, Sarie Kessler, and that prompted her brother, Cameron Robbie, to express via his Instagram stories that she was "overdosing on emotion." He wanted to celebrate each of the film's nominations, but before Allison Janney was chosen for Best Supporting Actress, he had a bit of a crisis. "I don't have champagne," he said in alarm. After running to the store, Cameron returned to his apartment just in time.

After Allison's moment of glory, Cameron and his friend decided to open the sparkling wine. "Margot, I love you, but I need to start drinking now," she said, adding, "There's a lot of tension."

Cameron watched as Margot presented an award with Chadwick Boseman, and was "thrilled, proud and happy." His champagne "ran out strangely fast," so he ran to the store to buy more. He congratulated Frances on her victory and said she gave one of the "best speeches." He then trolled his sister by saying, "A message to Margot. You're not good enough, are you? Maybe I'm still Mommy's favorite. Just kidding. I'm literally here crying."

In fact, Cameron admitted that "there wasn't a dry eye in the house." In the end, it was Cameron who felt defeated, after getting "drunk" and being late for a flight. Fortunately, his plane was delayed half an hour, which allowed him to get past airport security. "Very blessed right now," he said on his Instagram story. "I kid you not that I am the luckiest unlucky person."

The same could be said of Frances, whose Oscar was stolen (and later returned to her) at the Governors Ball.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.