Type Here to Get Search Results !

Five Celebrities who overcame their alcohol problems

Rob Lowe

It's been a quarter of a century since he tried alcohol or drugs. Now that the 51-year-old actor is fully recovered, he posted a message of support and strength to all those who are fighting against alcohol through his Twitter:

Five Celebrities who overcame their alcohol problems

“To those of you who fight against addictions, there is true and real hope. 25 years ago today, I found my recovery and a life of promise." He also showed his appreciation to his wife, makeup artist Sheryl Berkoff, thanking her for her unconditional love and support. She was the cause of his leaving behind this addiction and his fame as a womanizer.

Demi Lovato

The 22-year-old wrote a month ago on Twitter: "I'm still getting congratulatory texts and tweets. Thank you to everyone who has supported me on this journey. I never thought sobriety was possible." Along with this other message:

"But thanks to the love and support I've received from my friends, fans, and family, I'm now celebrating three years (sober). Thank you all." Demi also thanked her partner, actor Wilmer Valderrama: "He has loved me in a way that I thought I did not deserve to be loved and even today, after helping me get up, endure my falls, and being with me in my recovery, he never takes any credit. I really wouldn't be alive without him."

Robin Williams

He died after suffering a deep depression for several years. This week he was once again the protagonist in the media after discovering some farewell notes before committing suicide in which, according to what has been published, he wrote: "I'm fed up with everything", "I can't take it anymore" or "it's time to leave". Before his death, in July 2014, Robin entered a rehabilitation center to stay sober and away from the temptation of alcohol, although he had not drunk for eight years. The actor admitted that he used cocaine and alcohol for twenty years and in 2006 he rehabilitated.

David Hasselhoff

In 2007 he had to be transferred to an emergency after presenting a severe complication as a result of his addiction. In addition, this led him to be separated from his daughters, as he confessed: "I am a recovering alcoholic. Despite having gone through a painful divorce and having been away from my daughters due to work, I have managed to overcome my addiction. Unfortunately, I also had a relapse later, but that's also part of recovery."

Britney Spears

Alcohol became her best ally to help her escape from depression. Although it also fell into many others. She overcame her addictions after leaving rehab in 2007. Now he can't stand for those close to her to drink even a drop of alcohol, be it a glass of wine or a whiskey.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.