Type Here to Get Search Results !

Drew Barrymore laughs at Andrew Garfield and his method of not having s-x

Andrew Garfield revealed that he had deprived himself of s-x for six months to prepare for his role in Martin Scorsese's Silence.

Drew Barrymore laughs at Andrew Garfield and his method of not having s-x

Drew Barrymore has expressed his opinion on the matter and has made it clear that he is not impressed by the actor's method at all.

Drew Barrymore has not been at all impressed by the method used by actor Andrew Garfield to prepare for his role in the film Silence (2016), directed by Martin Scorsese.

The 39-year-old actor explained on Marc Maron's WTF podcast that he went six months without having to get into character: "That was cool, man. I had some pretty wild, mind-blowing experiences starving myself for food at the time.

Ross Mathews, who comments on current affairs on Drew Barrymore's talk show, joked about these statements: "I abstain from s*x, I mean, I did it for my entire 20s, right?" to which Barrymore quipped: “Is there something wrong if six months doesn't seem like a long time to me? I was like, 'Okay, so?

"We bury the headline here. Drew can last six months, not a big deal," Mathews continued to joke, to which Barrymore assured: "Years."

Jokes aside, Drew Barrymore does defend that each actor or actress has their own method to prepare for a character and understands that actors "transform and commit themselves completely", citing other colleagues who have done well such as Christian Bale, Jared Leto, and Matthew McConaughey.

"On certain projects, like when I did Gray Gardens, where I played the beloved real-life woman Edie Beale, I was so nervous that I didn't really talk to everyone on set, I really stayed in character," she recalled.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.