Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jane Fonda reveals that Jennifer Lopez never apologized for her on-set accident

In the film, Fonda plays a mother who wants to break up the future marriage between her son and Charlotte, played by Lopez.

Jane Fonda reveals that Jennifer Lopez never apologized for her on-set accident

Jane Fonda revealed that so far, Jennifer Lopez has not apologized to her for allegedly cutting her off while filming a slapping scene in 'If You Get Married... I'll Kill You'. One memorable scene involved JLo's character slapping her mother-in-law played by Jane and the 85-year-old actress revealed that a large diamond ring she was wearing cut Jennifer above her eye.

“What immediately comes to mind is that we have a slapping scene. I slap her, she slaps me… Well, Jennifer, according to Jennifer, she had this huge diamond ring. And so when she slapped me one of the times, she cut out her eye, her eyebrow. She has never said that she is sorry, "said the actress during her participation in the program" The Drew Barrymore Show ".

Speaking previously about the scene on YouTube, Jennifer Lopez commented: “I was like… I'm so sorry. It was one of the funniest scenes I've ever done. She really did, and so did I, and then I punched her in the eye by mistake, right there, yikes. We talked about how we were going to do this over and over again. I was so afraid that I would punch Jane Fonda in the face or hurt her in any way.

"Don't worry about that. '(I said) -I don't want to hurt you-, and then the next thing you know, (Fonda) really did it with one of those slaps. The scene took on a life of its own. I only remember that afterward, Jane had a blood blister just above her eye. My fingernail, like, got in her eye... She didn't care. She's a gangster bitch. I just love her,'” she declared.

In the 2005 film, Fonda plays an overbearing mother who is determined to break up the future marriage between her son, played by Michael Vartan, and Charlotte, also known as “Charlie,” played by Lopez.

The funny scene in question took place during Charlie's wedding day. Fonda's character, Viola, dressed in white to annoy her girlfriend, prompting Lopez's character to retaliate and engage in a slapping fight.

However, in the movie, Charlie is quick to apologize to her soon-to-be mother-in-law. “You don't go and slap someone and then apologize,” Viola says in response as the two share more punches in the scene.

The romantic comedy was Fonda's return to the big screen after a 15-year break from acting. In a 2015 appearance on 'The Late Show with Stephen Colbert,' the actress shared that she thought she might find "joy" in acting again, so she returned with 'If You Get Married... I'll Kill You.'

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.