Type Here to Get Search Results !

The unexpected reason why Cristian Castro moved to Argentina

Verónica Castro's son decided to settle in the South American country for a special reason that surprised everyone.

The unexpected reason why Cristian Castro moved to Argentina

Cristian Castro has an extensive career in the world of music that has led him to release some of the most popular romantic songs in Spanish. Lately, he dedicated himself to celebrating his greatest successes on stages in various parts of the world, but in the meantime, he was making an important decision about his personal life.

Several years have passed since Verónica Castro's son decided to leave Mexico after a violent incident of insecurity that he had to experience and moved to the United States. But some time ago he found his residence in Uruguay. Now, that is in the past because the artist officially settled in Argentina.

Although last year Cristian Castro participated in a television program from the aforementioned country, hosted by the famous presenter Marcelo Tinelli, recently he was encouraged to confess that his decision to live in Buenos Aires had to do with another reason that had little to do with labor.

In dialogue with the popular newspaper La Nación, the Mexican decided to clarify his situation. "Here this flower is happening and the call for the new album that had to be released in Argentina. I follow my musical call," he began by explaining.

It was there that Cristian Castro revealed the truth behind the big step he took in his life: "I have been following a secret girl. I am also in Argentina to be close to a girl I have loved for more than ten years."

"Is it my secret? Yes. Maybe I don't tell it to myself, but it is a reflection of the sadness and hardship that I have felt since 2010. I still feel in love. She is here in Buenos Aires, and I feel that she is here The music industry moves well," said the artist, who made it clear that he is a true romantic and not only in his songs.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.