Type Here to Get Search Results !

Elvira's Love Confession, Cassandra Peterson's 19-Year Romance Revealed

Cassandra Peterson, the renowned actress behind the iconic character Elvira, recently disclosed in her memoir that she has been in a romantic relationship with Teresa 'T' Wierson for the past 19 years.

Elvira's Love Confession, Cassandra Peterson's 19-Year Romance Revealed

Wierson, who also serves as Peterson's personal assistant, initially caught the actress's attention at a Hollywood gym. Peterson was initially drawn to Wierson's "bad boy" appearance, complete with tattoos, muscles, and a wool hat pulled low over the eyebrows. However, it wasn't until they met in the women's locker room that Peterson realized Wierson's androgynous and attractive appearance.

Their connection evolved into a friendship, which eventually developed into something more after Peterson ended her 25-year marriage to Mark Pierson and Wierson went through a period of rehab following her own breakup. After being discharged, Wierson arrived at Peterson's door with a garbage bag containing all her belongings, and they started living together as roommates. It was an unexpected kiss one night that transformed their relationship.

“I think she surprised myself more than anyone else. What the hell was she doing? I had never been interested in women as anything more than friends. I felt very confused. That wasn't me. I was surprised that I had been friends with her for so many years and that she had never noticed our chemistry. I soon discovered that we connected sexually in a way that she had never experienced,” explained Peterson in her book "Yours Cruelly, Elvira.”

The couple has since remained together and happy, although Peterson, widely known as Elvira, hesitated to make their relationship public earlier due to concerns about potential repercussions on her professional career, heavily rooted in her hypersexualized image.

“Will my fans hate me for not being what they expected me to be? I am well aware that there will be some who will be disappointed and maybe even angry, but I have to live with myself, and at this point in my life, I have to be honest about who I am... for the first time in my life, I am with someone that makes me feel safe, lucky, and truly loved,” she expressed.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.