Type Here to Get Search Results !

Margalida Castro revealed that they injected her with hot water

Margalida Castro opened her heart and revealed some of the hardest moments of her life

The basements of hell, the controversial phrase with which the actress and comedian Alejandra Azcarate reappeared a few months ago became a trend again, this time, because the Santanderean actress Margalida Castro used it to recount her experience in the psychiatric hospitals to which she had to hospitalized years ago.

Margalida Castro revealed that they injected her with hot water

In dialogue with the newspaper, the former MasterChef participant said that she had to be hospitalized for some time in clinical centers to treat mental health because she underwent a surgical procedure of almost 20 hours, which caused hallucinations in the post-operative.

“I went through mental hospitals several times and got my degree in lighting,” she told the newspaper.

In addition, she assured that "in the basements of the mental hospitals I learned gratitude" and said that she could not show crying because "it was worse." She then realized how lucky she was even before she went in there to have “my hands and my feet. You think that your hands are so close at hand that you don't value them," said the 78-year-old interpreter.

In addition, she revealed that in the mental hospitals, as she tells them, she had to be locked in basements while they tied her up and injected her with hot water so that she would not scream and be calm.

“There, my hands and feet tied, they injected hot water into my stomach to calm me down. I couldn't even cry because it was worse. I kept quiet, with my hands broken, with ties that break my ankles, ”she declared.

The also presenter of the program 'Good morning Colombia' of Canal RCN, assured that the reasons that led her relatives to leave her in those psychiatric centers were related to the neurological surgical process she had to undergo.

In addition, Margalida assures that the doctors had given a gloomy clinical report to her family about her, but her mother decided to continue with her treatment and, thanks to that, today we continue to see her in Colombian productions. “They had told my mom that it was better to let me go because they didn't know how I could end up: blind, deaf, paraplegic, quadriplegic. But she was clear, she asked them to save me, no matter what. I recovered, but I was not sleepy and one like this, after three days, is hallucinating. I went through mental hospitals several times and obtained my diploma in lighting, ”she commented to Time.

In her emotional conversation with the media, she also revealed that the last time she set foot in the centers where she recovered was in 1984 when her mother died. In addition, she made a comparison between life and the Olympic races and took the opportunity to recognize the national athletes who have brought medals to Colombia in international events.

Margalida Castro revealed that they injected her with hot water

“That athlete who gets on the podium must have destroyed his feet, his life, made a thousand attempts, suffered terrible things like falls, sprains, fractures, defeats. No one has given athletes like Mariana Pajon anything, they have deserved their victories drop by drop, with practice, with exercise. The same Egan Bernal and all those who have been winners. So yes, I have been a life Olympics medal winner through so much suffering,” she mused.

It is worth remembering that the Santanderean is one of the legends of national television and she has participated in multiple soap operas, series, movies, and programs. Viewers currently see her in 'The Chosen Granddaughter'.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.