Type Here to Get Search Results !

Emma Watson tells the exact moment in which the fame of Harry Potter surpassed her

The actress Emma Watson, known throughout the world for her role as Hermione in 'Harry Potter', knows the precise moment at which she felt overwhelmed by the fame she had achieved.

Emma Watson's life changed completely when she rose to fame at just 10 years old with her portrayal of Hermione in the successful 'Harry Potter saga. All the media repercussion that came from her was very overwhelming for her and after her last project in 2019, 'Little Women', the actress decided to take a break and get away from the Hollywood spotlight.

Emma Watson tells the exact moment in which the fame of Harry Potter surpassed her

And it is that the experience that the actress lived during the filming of the saga based on the novels of J.K. Rowling was even more difficult than her co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint, as she had to go through this process alone. Her parents could not accompany her, so she became the only protector of her and this forced her to become a much more independent girl.

The actress still remembers how she experienced this premature fame and how she had to deal with it. In an interview for 'Vogue', she said that she still finds it hard to believe the impact she had by participating in the magician saga: "What happened to me was something very strange and from another world," Watson told the magazine.

Watson then recounted that she needed to go to therapy to be able to deal with all this since she felt "ungrateful" for not being able to enjoy everything she was experiencing: "It is something for which I had to go to therapy and I I've felt very guilty, to be honest," Watson said. "Why me? Someone else would have lived and wanted this much more than I did. I've struggled a lot with the guilt around it. Like, 'I should be enjoying this more. I should be more excited. And I'm really hurting.

The phenomenon of 'Harry Potter' broke any kind of border and Watson was recognized in parts of the world. This was the moment when Watson realized the extent of her involvement in the saga and she felt overwhelmed by this circumstance from which she thought she would not be able to escape:

"I was in a shantytown in Bangladesh and a guy stopped me on the street and said, 'You're the girl from Harry Potter,' so there's nowhere in the world I can go that isn't marked in some way. a way for this film franchise. It reaches the most remote corners of the Earth, where you least expect it. I said to myself: 'Wow, I can't go anywhere,'" he once told Global Grind.

However, Watson eventually learned to adjust to her growing fame and realized that she was more than just 'little Hermione', learning to separate her character from her person:

"I am the daughter of my mother, of my father, sister. I belong to a family... There is a whole existence and an identity that is really important really important identity that has nothing to do with any of this," she said.

Watson assumed that she has to feel grateful for having lived all this experience: "You have to accept it. I accepted it. I feel lucky because I have never known what it is to have total freedom. It is not as if I had it and suddenly they took it away from me, it's something I grew up with and it gradually increased. I haven't lived through anything else and in a way, I guess that's a blessing," he said.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.